- NO CHARGE FREE-DEMAND LETTER
- 25% UNDER 10 MONTHS-OF-AGE
- 40% BETWEEN 10 & 12 MONTHS
- 50% OVER 12 MONTHS
- 35% -50% OUTSIDE CONTINENTIAL U.S.
- 35% SENT TO ATTORNEYS
- 50% ON AMOUNTS GREATER THAN PRINCIPAL
- MINIMUM FEES APPLY - SEE BELOW
It is uneccessary for an agency to take possession of your money. It is our policy to have payments made directly to your office. Speak with us about exceptions to our policy.
SQUEEZING THE LIFE OUT OF COLLECTION FEES:
THE PREPAID OPTION
(Lowers your collection costs significantly)
- You Prepay $2,000
- You get a credit of $3,000
- Standard Rates are deducted as collections are made.
- Example using claims subject to a 25% fee:
Collected: $12,000 x 25% = $3,000
You pre-paid $2,000 thereby saving $1,000.
Put another way, you gained a 50% return on investment!
- We send you a tally showing deductions
- Simple and cuts your collection fees significantly!
- Credits never expire.
- Higher purchase increments are available for high volume needs.
- Custom price for one time sevice needs are available
- Claims sent to Attorneys are excluded and won't appear as part of the tally.
- Larger prepaid amounts will equal larger fee buy-downs for a maximum potential return on investment of 100%. Call our office or E-mail Scott with your approximate monthly placement usage and average claim balance. We'll then offer you fee buy-down options based on your usage needs.
You win the greatest Return-on-Investment in the collection industry!
PREPAID OPTION - REQUIREMENTS
- Money must be on deposit with us to qualify for this program.
- Your credits never expire / Use as you need over any time frame.
- This program excludes claims sent to attorneys and is based solely on collections that we make for you.
- This is a non-refundable service. Your prepayment should reflect your anticipated collection needs.
MINIMUM FEE EXPLAINED
- 50% under $300
- $150 Between $300 & $600
Example: If your claim is $1,200 at 25%, and the first collection is $300., the fee will be $150. No additional fee will be charged until the collection of greater than $600 is achieved. Additional collections from the same claim would be 25% from this point forward.
A minimum fee of 50% applies to the first $300 collected until fees equal $150. (50% of $300= $150.), and then no additional fee will be charged until the collection of greater than $600 is achieved.
The age of a claim is determined by the oldest unpaid invoice
HOW TO PLACE CLAIMS
To place claims, simply fax or e-mail statements, invoices, or e-mail an excel or data file to our office and let us know if you want Free-Demand or Immediate collection service. Your claims will be acknowledged immediately based on the service requested (Free-Demand or Immediate.)
Free-Demand is a notice sent to your Debtor by e-mail or postal service letting them know that we have been hired by you to collect the amount owed. If you receive payment within the Free-Demand period, no fee is charged.
A lot of people use our free-demand service outside of its recommended purpose. Feel free to use the service however you like but, here are our recommended purpose of the demand for best results:
- Broken Promises
- Auto placement policy based on past due age (typically 90 -to- 120 days)
- Being ignored by a historically good customer
USAGE NOT RECOMMENDED (we'll provide the service if you want it):
- Disputed Claim
- Hostile Debtor
- Old Claims
- Any sign or knowledge of financial difficulties
- Knowledge that another creditor is placing your customer for collection
SERVICE USAGE UNDERSTANDING
It is understood that commissions will be charged after service has been started on all accounts collected, paid direct, withdrawn or settled by the return of merchandise.
WITHDRAWN OR CANCELLATION OF A CLAIM
There are rare times that you may want to withdraw a claim. As an example, you may have a long term semi-personal relationship with a customer who contacts you after our efforts have started. We understand relationships. While standard practice is to refer your debtor back to our office, you may want an exception in rare instances for unusual circumstances. In instances of claim withdrawal/cancellation, we are entitled to payment of our full fee. At our discretion, we may agree to waive or adjust a fee in certain circumstances.
Place your claims for collection by E-mail or Fax
Fax: 877-711-4998 HIT SEND WHEN YOU HEAR PHONE OPTIONS